Thursday, August 19, 2010

I GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally, after experiencing: virtual bloodshed, so much stress my hair is now grey, daily hellaciousness, and a moutain of homework daily, I'm DONEEEEE!!!
I never thought there would be a time in my life where I could look at my present situation and think: "wow this is relaxing!" But it has, in fact, approached. Since August 7th, I went on a cruise to the Bahamas--even finding the infinite courage to parasail, attended TWO graduation parties in my honor, and even work most days now.
I can honestly say I love living my life right now, and I can't help but feel like I worked for every second of enjoyment.
When people tell you during high school or college that those years are "the best of your life" you should ignore them. The best time of your life, undoubtedly, will be when you are done with all that schooling--awaiting greater and more enriching experiences.
I cant wait to see the card life deals me next

1 comment:

  1. When people tell you during high school or college that those years are "the best of your life" you should ignore them. The best time of your life, undoubtedly, will be when you are done with all that schooling--awaiting greater and more enriching experiences.

    SO ENCOURAGING! I'm so pleased to hear you say that...biggest motivation EVER to finish! CONGRATULATIONS, ELIZABETH, and good luck with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete