Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hitting A New Low--The Life and Times of Me

I am pretty disgusted with myself for how long it has been since my last blog. Easily, I could excuse myself with the gynormous homework-load that awaits me almost nightly....or the personal fun I have on my little time off. However, blogging is something I really enjoy. It relaxes, and calms me. Writing is something I have always had fun with---lest I forget that this summer in tireless Literature classes. Anyways...this is what has been happening with me in the last month or so.
I passed both my Summer A classes!!! I earned an A in one course, and a B in another. Therefore, I yielded myself a 3.5 GPA for last semester. Though this should be a shining, academic achievement....I really just think of it as one step closer to graduation. Sadly, I have more classes to finish though. One class, in particular, is proving to be a big ol' booger-bear.
The Style of Finetics and Languages is harder than I ever imagined it could be. Envision an entire class devoted to the entertaining likes of transitives, intransitives, prepositional phrases, nominals, and so forth and that is what I am taking. Mainly, I sit in the class every day and think to myself: "ohdearGODget me OUTTA here!" The teacher is perfectly nice and funny....but that is really the only class that scares me.
Furthemore, I have a presentation due tomorrow which I may or may NOT be doing with a partner. I say this not to be a childish, whining yutz but because it is actually the truth. My life in that class, regarding partners, has been tepid at best. The first day of class, I signed up with one partner for the assignment. We planned our book, date, and what we would like to do. The next day...she had prompty dropped the class.....yahhhhh. THe following day, I signed up with a new partner. The next day, he was sick and not present.....yahhhhhh. So here I am...life in the air....going fairly crazy.

But this is MY life, and it truly wouldnt be any other way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment